Tuesday 9 August 2011

Hellcats vs Cyclones

I am currently in the middle of an mTV makeup series, featuring makeup inspired looks from shows. So far I have done Pretty Little Liars, which was a basic neutral eye with browns and blacks, very similar to what the characters wear.
My second and third looks have both been inspired by Hellcats. I have based these looks on the uniforms of the 2 main teams. Hellcats are in blue and yellow, and the cyclones are in blue and white. Both videos are on my YouTube account, so take a peek!

http://www.youtube.com/user/hayzbetts?feature=mhee







Products used:

  • Barry M Eyeliner no.30 white
  • Barry M Eyeliner no.6 blue
  • Beauty UK no.6 palette
  • beauty UK no.2 palette
  • 2True glitter eyeliner
  • 2True Eyeshadow Dazzle Dust no.2
  • no.17 black eyeliner
  • Barry M le3 blue liquid eyeliner
  • Avon Supercurlacious mascara black
  • £0.99 false eyelashes
  • W7 Africa bronzer/blush

No comments:

Post a Comment