I have done some swatches which look like this:
Some pro's about the polish:
- It goes on smoothly,
- good colour coverage after 2 coats,
- doesn't fade/chip easily,
- nice packaging,
- brush doesn't shed.
Con's about the polish:
- Goes thick after a few uses, so needs thinning with nail varnish remover,
- peels easily off of natural nails (only if a lot of coats have been applied though),
- can be hard to replace some colours as they get replaced.
I will continue to buy Barry M varnish as I do love it, especially at the moment as it is 2 for £4.99 in Superdrug!