Monday 11 July 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hi guys. Today I just wanted to share with you my obsession with the urban decay naked palette. I don't own one (yet!), but I am obsessed with getting one. I have seen many reviews on YouTube, and also videos of people using them in their tutorials, and I just really want one. In case you have no idea what I am going on about, this is what I am after

This is actually the old style one, the new one comes with a brush instead of the eyeliner, but I don't mind which I have. Now, I can't afford to just go and get one as they retail on average at £32 plus, which is way too expensive. I have also gone down the eBay route, but even on there they are £20 plus! I even tried to win a used one which sold for £28! At the moment it is on my wish list, and I do have my birthday coming up, so maybe if I ask everyone nicely I might just get one, or three haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment